As part of TOK’s commitment to access and inclusion, Theatre Off-Kilter’s Mini Edition makes intentional choices in our classroom practices to make sure we are a welcoming space for peoples of all ability, ethnicity, economic status, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Our program includes a faculty happy to work with families to meet students’ individual physical, learning, and social needs. If there are ways we can be welcoming to your family, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
We eagerly wish to work with all students, including those with varying degrees of mental ability, those with adverse childhood experiences, and those who may just need a bit of additional help to come and play. Our staff have experience with activity modifications and in-class supports, and individualized plans are available to help create a positive experience for your student. You can connect with us about your student’s needs at any time at email@example.com
Tuition, Payment Plans, and Scholarships
You can register and pay online here.
- 10% off tuition if, in the same order, you register more than one student in your household or register a student for more than one class/camp.
Cancellation & Exchange Policy
- If you cancel less than one week before your program begins, no refund or credit will be issued.
- If you cancel less two weeks before your class/camp begins, you will receive a refund minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- Registration holds a student’s spot in a class or camp, making it unavailable for other students to register for that spot. We hope your class is a great fit but if, after the first day of class, you choose not to continue for any reason, the Education staff is happy to switch you into an available class within the same session, but we will not issue a refund. After the second week of class we are not able to accommodate class transfers.
Code of Conduct
In order to provide students with a safe and supportive environment, we do not tolerate any form of physical or verbal abuse, harassment, vandalism, or the use of any illegal substances. Any behaviors found in violation of this policy will be addressed and the student may be asked to leave classes/camps. No refunds will be issued in the event that the Code of Conduct is violated.
Online Child Safety Policy
It is the policy of TOK to diligently empower and protect children by providing safe spaces for theatre education and experiences. As such, the following policies will be enforced:
- All online classes and coaching sessions will be recorded.
- A parent/guardian must be present in the household while students are participating in class.
Family Participation Policy
Siblings enrolled in the same class, may use the same device or separate devices to participate in class. While most classes are designed for independent participation, classes for preschool ages may allow for family participation. Everyone in the screen view needs to be actively participating as to not distract others. Siblings may participate but all students in the class age-range must be enrolled to participate. All participants must adhere to the code of conduct.
Students are required to provide their own device to access online classes. Limited tech support will be available to assist as needed
Medical Emergency Policy
In the event of a medical emergency while your student is participating in Virtual Academy classes, a TOK education staff member will call the household to ensure a parent/guardian is aware of the situation. If we are unable to reach an adult member of the household, 911 will be called and directed to your household. All expenses incurred are the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
Photos and Videos
TOK (and its designees and agents) has permission to utilize my student’s image, likeness, actions, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the class/camp in any medium or content for any purposes, including commercial or promotional purposes, without further authorization or compensation.
Families are welcome to take recordings and photographs of their student in class/camp for strictly personal use only. Any recordings or photos taken by families cannot be used for broadcast and/or distribution via the internet including but not limited to social media sites and/or public websites without proper attribution.