This class is built for Intermediate playwrights, of for ANYONE looking to work on a new one-act play.
How do you know if you are intermediate? Close your eyes–ask yourself:
- Have I taken a playwriting class before–at Theatre Off-Kilter or elsewhere?
- Am I comfortable with my skills in creating dialogue, in using descriptive language, and in negotiating the structure of a plot?
- Am I ready to crack off a one-act play right now, or to continue working on one I wrote before?
If you have answered yes to any or all of these questions, this class probably perfect for you! If not, you might want to look closely at the other levels offered this month. If, however, you think your skills can benefit from:
- A pace appropriate for those who have written for the stage before, but desire structured scaffolded weekly assignments
- A supportive and non-competitive environment built to unlock your creativity
- A structure intended to help you build upon your existing skills
Then this is the class for you.
REGISTER TODAY! You will receive a special invitation to Zoom, where the class will be hosted.