This class is built for beginning playwrights and for those who would like support and help to create a 10-minute play. How do you know if you are a beginner? Close your eyes–ask yourself:
- Am I an advanced playwright?
- Am I comfortable with my skills in creating dialogue, in using descriptive language, and in negotiating the structure of a plot?
- Am I ready to crack off a 10-minute play right now?
- Have I been working on a play and need a group of writers to help move it forward?
If you have answered yes to any or all of these questions, please feel free to join any of the class levels–including this one. If, however, you think your skills can benefit from:
- A measured pace appropriate for those who are just starting to write
- An increased amount of explanatory material, to ensure a strong theoretical foundation
- A supportive and non-competitive environment built to unlock your creativity
- A structure intended to help you build skills as you go
Then this is the class for you!
REGISTER TODAY! You will receive a special invitation to Zoom, where the class will be hosted.